HARRISBURG – Rep. Shelby Labs (R-Bucks) congratulates several fire companies and emergency medical services (EMS) within the 143rd Legislative District on receiving grant funding to support their ability to provide medical support and emergency relief.
“Our hard-working fire and EMS companies are incredibly deserving of this grant funding,” Labs said. “They not only provide life-saving services and assistance, but this funding will allow them to continue to provide relief and aid to our community.”
The following fire and EMS companies have been awarded grants:
• Delaware Valley Volunteer Fire Co. – $15,000.
• Doylestown Fire Co. No. 1 – $15,000.
• Haycock Fire Co. – $15,000.
• Ottsville Volunteer Fire Co. – $15,000.
• Plumsteadville Volunteer Fire Co. – $15,000.
• Point Please Fire Co. No. 1 – $15,000.
• Point Pleasant Plumsteadville EMS - $8,325.
All Fire Company and Emergency Medical Services Grant Program (FCEMSGP) funding comes from the proceeds from slot machine gaming, and not General Fund tax revenue. Funding is granted for eligible projects including facilities, equipment, debt reduction, training, education, recruitment and retention, and several additional projects.
Representative Shelby Labs
143rd Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Rene Morrow